SERVICE CONDITIONS ( ASTRO SERVICES)
USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS: BEFORE YOU BEGIN USING THIS SITE, PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY USING OUR SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
When you use any of Freeonlineprayer.org’s services, it is assumed that you (a member, a user, or a visitor) agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
When you click the I AGREE button on this page, you are implying that you agree to the TERMS OF SERVICE as mentioned. Please be aware that Freeonlineprayer.org reserves the right to change these terms of service at any moment, depending on their discretion and/or to stay up with changing scenarios and technology. Keep in mind, however, that they are never intended to have a direct impact on our consumers, service quality, or customer pleasure.
1.DESCRIPTION OF freeonlineprayer.org:
Offers free Online Prayer, Paid Live online Puja/Pooja, Havan, Anushthan, donations for cow feeding-poor people feeding-temple constructions-animal & bird feeding, astrological content, reports, data, phone, SMS, email, and direct consultations via the World Wide Web, electronic mail, and mobile phone, phone, SMS, and mobile/tablet applications. Although elements of the Content can be viewed just by going to Freeonlineprayer.org, it is not recommended (the General Services You must register as a member of Freeonlineprayer.org in order to access the personalized astrological zone and/or receive extra Content and services (including telephone-based services) from Freeonlineprayer.org (the Personalized Services).
2 In these Terms of Service, the General Services and the Personalized Services are referred to as the “Services.” When a member uses one of the Personalized Services, he or she agrees to the following:
- As and when requested by Freeonlineprayer.org, provide the required amount of current, relevant, comprehensive, and correct information about himself/herself.
- Keep this information current, complete, and correct by maintaining and updating it as needed.
– Please note that all information that We require and that You provide at the time of sign-up, as well as any revisions to that information, is referred to as Registration Data in these Terms of Service.
3.ELIGIBILITY OF MEMBERS: The Services are only available to those who are legally capable of entering into legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, minors (defined as those under the age of 18 in most jurisdictions) and temporarily or indefinitely suspended Freeonlineprayer.org members are not permitted to access the Services.
4.MEMBER REGISTRATION DATA: You will obtain a unique Freeonlineprayer.org identifier (ID) and a password after completing the registration process, which includes providing Registration Data. You are solely responsible for keeping your Freeonlineprayer.org ID and password private and secure. You are responsible for any uses of your account, whether or not you have expressly or implicitly approved them. You can change your password by following the website’s instructions. You agree that your account, ID, and password will not be sold or transferred to anyone else. You also promise to contact Freeonlineprayer.org promptly if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or any other security violation.
How It Works ?
Pujas are a method of worshipping God with a pure heart and mind. Pujas are performed to obtain the blessings of a variety of Gods and Goddesses. Pujas are also performed for a variety of reasons, including improved health, peace and harmony, material plenty, and spiritual prosperity.
Freeonlineprayer.org offers online prayer services to clients from all around the world. What happens once you place your Puja order with us? Simple steps, as outlined below, will provide you with a clear picture.
- OUR ACCOUNT ACCESS: In order for Freeonlineprayer.org to provide high-quality services, respond to customer needs, and comply with laws, you agree that employees and agents of Freeonlineprayer.org may access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or suspected abuse.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICES; BREACHES; TERMINATION: Freeonlineprayer.org reserves the right to modify or discontinue (in whole or in part) any of its Services or your membership account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and without liability to you, any other user, or any third party. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account (a) if We are unable to verify or authenticate Your Registration Data or other information provided by you, (b) if We believe that your actions may expose you to legal liability, and (c) if We believe that your actions may expose you to legal liability.
Freeonlineprayer.org, or all or some of our other users, or (c) if We believe you have – given us with false or misleading Registration Data or other information, harmed other users or the administration of the Services, or breached these Terms of Service.
RESTRICTIONS AND MEMBER BEHAVIOR:
ABIDE BY THE LAWS: You have a personal right to use our Services. You represent that you are a single person, not a company or other commercial entity. You undertake not to resell or exploit the Services for commercial gain without Freeonlineprayer.org’s prior written approval. You are solely responsible for the content of any transmissions you make using our Website. All applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations apply to your use of the Services. You concur :–
To abide by all Indian regulations pertaining to the transmission of technical data exported from India via our Services.
– Not to use the Website or any of its Services for any unlawful purpose – Not to interfere with or disrupt networks connected to Freeonlineprayer.org
– To follow all applicable network rules, policies, and procedures when using the Freeonlineprayer.org website; – To follow all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations when using the Services.
Freeonlineprayer.org sends and receives specific messages via the Internet. As a result, Internet regulations, policies, and procedures apply to your actions. You will not use Freeonlineprayer.org to send chain letters, junk mail, or spam to anyone who has not given specific consent to be included in such a process. You undertake not to send any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material of any type or nature through Freeonlineprayer.org. You also undertake not to communicate any material that encourages action that could lead to criminal charges, civil liability, or any other law or rule that applies locally, state-wide, nationally, or internationally. It is totally forbidden to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to other computer systems or servers. You must not interfere with the use or enjoyment of the Website or Services by other Freeonlineprayer.org members.
- NO GUARANTEE
You must understand and agree that all of Freeonlineprayer.org’s services are given at the User’s request. Furthermore, Freeonlineprayer.org disclaims any responsibility for the availability (or lack thereof) of member messages or personalization settings, as well as any deletions or failures to store them. In particular, but not by way of limitation, Freeonlineprayer.org may delete e-mail or other accounts, as well as the information contained therein, if the account has been inactive for more than ninety (90) days. The User is solely responsible for the use, application, and understanding of all the predictions and explanations. if the need arises On behalf of itself and its subsidiaries, Freeonlineprayer.org disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement, and makes no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of content or services, the accuracy or reliability of any information. or any transactions conducted into through Freeonlineprayer.org’s site, and makes no guarantee that the services will suit your specific requirements at all times, or that they will be 100 percent uninterrupted, 100 percent timely, secure, or error-free. You get no such assurance from Freeonlineprayer.org or through the services based on any advice or information, whether oral or written. We are not God or Goddess we are just working as mediator hence we don’t claim any guarantee or warrantee of any Prayer or wish to be true its all upon God & goddess to make your wishes true we just perform puja-rituals-prayers to God to make your wishes true hence there will be non of any refund policy if your wish doesn’t come true..
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: In no event will Freeonlineprayer.org or its suppliers be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages of any kind, including but not limited to damages for lost profits and the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services (collectively, indirect damages), arising out of or in connection with our website, the services, our products, or our p Without limiting the foregoing, Freeonlineprayer.org shall not be liable for any indirect damages resulting from or related to: ANY SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH Freeonlineprayer.orgS SITE, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH Freeonlineprayer.orgS SERVICES; OR LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF USERS TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; OR LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTER
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO THE CONTENT: You acknowledge that the Content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics, or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or commercially produced information presented to the Member by Freeonlineprayer.org, its suppliers, and/or advertisers via email, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. You may not duplicate, use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or make derivative works from the Content unless Freeonlineprayer.org, its suppliers, or advertisers have expressly authorized you to do so.
- NOTICES: Unless otherwise specified in these Terms of Service, all notices to a party must be in writing and delivered by email or Indian Post. Notice is presumed given 24 hours after an email is delivered, or three days after deposit to Member at the address provided in the Registration Data, and to Freeonlineprayer.org at the address listed below:
Mobile- +91- 9310 931025
- ARBITRATION; INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this Agreement will be resolved via binding arbitration in accordance with Indian Law’s commercial arbitration procedures. The arbitration will be conducted by a single arbitrator who will be chosen in line with Indian law standards, and judgement on the arbitration award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction Regardless of the foregoing, either party has the right to seek interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Delhi to protect its rights pending the completion of any arbitration hereunder, and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India and the venue of any such proceeding in New Delhi, Delhi.
- RETURN, CANCELLATION, AND DELIVERY:
REPORTS: Customers are advised to use caution and prudence while obtaining reports, since no refund requests will be considered once the report has been assigned to an astrologer for preparation. If you need to cancel a report order, you must do so within one hour after placing it, in which case you must contact our customer service staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user must provide the relevant inputs within 72 hours for the report to be issued. Please go to the product page for the most up-to-date delivery information.
Although the delivery times listed on our website are estimates, we make every attempt to stick to them. However, because these reports are individualized and generated by hand by our astrologers, human delays are sometimes unavoidable. Minor delays that are deemed reasonable will not be considered grounds for a refund. In addition, refund claims for erroneous data provided by clients will be denied in all cases. As a result, please double-check your information before sending it to us. Still, if you send us an email at email@example.com within an hour of obtaining the report, we’ll look into making the necessary revisions.
- Place an order
We send you an Order Confirmation Mail to your registered email address as soon as you place your Puja order.
- Payment: You can pick between Paypal and Payu or Any other gateway applied to process your payments.
- Confidentiality: We keep your personal information safe and secure. Your personal information or date will never be shared with anyone else. 4. Puja will be performed- On the date you choose for your Puja, a certified priest will execute the Puja according to Vedic rites for you. The cost of the Puja Samigri required to complete the ceremony is included in the Puja. Please keep in mind that this is an Individual Puja (You can also include the names of your near and dear ones in the Puja).
- Videos/Images- You will receive a video or photo link or live video call to your registered email address after the Puja is completed. The Priest performing your Puja might be seen in this video or photo.
- Customer Service- If you have any questions about how we perform your Puja, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer to your email as soon as possible. Your happiness is more important to us than anything else..
- Legal disclaimer: Our website’s content is provided solely for your general information and usage. It is subject to change at any time without notice. Unauthorized use of the website may result in a damage claim and/or a criminal charge.
@Any and all rights reserved Any dispute resolution will be handled by Freeonlineprayer.org in New Delhi.